§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we shall provide information on how we collect your personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller for the processing of data on this website as per Art. 4, para. 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
PKS Kommunikations- und Strategieberatung GmbH, Reinhardtstraße 34, 10117 Berlin
(please refer to our legal imprint).
[Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or our postal address with the addition of ‘Data Protection Officer’.]
(3) When you contact us by email, we shall store the disclosed data (your email address, incl. name and phone number, where necessary) in order to respond to your enquiry. Any data collected in relation to your enquiry shall be erased once storage is no longer required or we shall restrict processing in the case of statutory retention periods.
(4) In the event that we appoint service providers for certain features of our website or intend on using your data for advertising purposes, we shall provide you with information on the respective processing in detail below. The following text also specifies the pertinent criteria for retention periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You are entitled to assert the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to rectify or erasure
- Right to restrict data processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) Furthermore, you also reserve the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in relation to processing of your personal data carried out by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use our website for solely informational purposes, namely if you do not register or otherwise disclose information to us, we shall only collect the personal data that is transferred to our servers by your browser. If you would like to view our website, we are technically required to collected certain data in order to display our website and guarantee its stability and functionality on the legal basis of Art. 6, para. 1, clause 1, lit. f GDPR.
- IP address
- Date and time of the visit
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Transferred data volume
- Website from which the request originated
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of the browser software
§ 4 Additional features and services on our website
(1) In addition to a purely informational use of our website, we also offer a range of services that you are welcome to use. In general, use of these services requires the disclosure of additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service, subject to the aforementioned guidelines for data processing.
(2) In certain cases, we may appoint third-party service providers to process your data. We take great care in selecting and appointing these providers, which are bound to our instructions and regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass your personal data on to third parties if certain promotions, competitions, contracts or other services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You can learn more about third-party data disclosure when you provide your personal data or below in the respective service description.
(4) If our service provider or partner is domiciled in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the impact of this circumstance in the service description.
§ 5 Lodging an objection or revoking consent to data processing
(1) Consent that has previously been granted for the processing of your data can be revoked at any time. Revocations lodged against us on this basis shall subsequently impact the future legality of the processing of your personal data.
(2) If we process your personal data on the basis of the balancing of interests, you are entitled to object to this processing. In particular, this applies in the event that the processing is not required for the performance of a contract concluded with you, as described in the following information on features used on our website. When you lodge a complaint on the above grounds, please state the grounds on which we are no longer permitted to process your personal data. In the case that your revocation is found to be justified, we shall review the matter and either cease or restrict the data processing, or present our compelling and legitimate grounds for the continued processing of your personal data.
(3) You reserve the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Please contact us using the following contact details to lodge your objection to processing for advertising purposes.
PKS Kommunikations- und Strategieberatung GmbH
Reinhardtstraße 34, 10117 Berlin
Phone: +49 (30) 25 79 72 – 23 Fax: +49 (30) 25 79 72 – 25.
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) This website uses the Google Maps feature. Google Maps enables us to display interactive maps directly on our website and facilitates convenient use of the maps feature.
§ 7 Borlabs Cookie
This website uses a Borlabs Cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie (borlabs-cookie) to store your cookie preferences.
Borlabs Cookie does not collect any personal data.
The borlabs-cookie cookie stores the consent you have given when you entered the website. If you wish to revoke these consents, simply delete the cookie from your browser. If you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.